Our Service Procedure Has Been Designed for Your Convenience:
- You will receive email reminders from your company per company policies. Reminders are sent out approx. one week prior to our service date at your location. Some companies post notices on bulletin boards.
- During the afternoon on the day before our service date, we will bring our trailer, set it up at a prearranged location, and post our large, yellow signs at the entrances of your company.
- You can go online to ChicagoMobileLube.com anytime to view the upcoming dates for your location, to sign up with your personal and car information, or to check for Online Specials.
- For your convenience, we have an Early Bird Check-in form with a link to Factory Recommended Services for your car. This can be printed out the night before and speed you thru check-in in the morning. No appointment is necessary for our service.
- When you come to work, follow the signs to our service location on your parking lot. We have maps for each parking lot location on the email reminders or on the website Corporate Service Dates & Locations page.
- We offer free valet service to your front entrance if you are running late or if the weather is inclement. We work 12 months of the year so there is no reason to not keep up with your service.
- We work on your car while you are working. You can schedule an appointment online for early pick up if you need your car returned early.
- After work, you pick up your car with your service up to date. You can pick up your keys from us as long as we are on site, or we make arrangements for keys to be held by security or the concierge.
- That’s it! No more having to arrange rides to and from the repair shop or the dealer. Your weekends are free to spend time on what you want to do!